Community & Home Supports works with social workers, in-home care workers, and students, interns and fellows.
We are hiring for various cities in Oakland and Wayne Counties and offer flexible hours. Please share or repost! Thanks!!!!
Are you looking for a part time position to help individuals in the community? Community & Home Supports Inc. has immediate openings for Direct Care Workers! Our dedicated staff provides daily assistance to adults with Developmental Disabilities and seniors in their homes.
Duties may include (depending on the individual):
- Accompanying on shopping trips, medical appointments, social functions
- Providing companionship to the adult. Listening, talking, and going out in the community.
- Light housecleaning: laundering, mopping, making beds, vacuuming, dusting, etc.
- Plan, prepares, and serves meals.
- Help individuals meet their established goals.
- High School diploma or GED
- First Aid/CPR Certification or must obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Valid Driver's License, Auto Insurance, Acceptable Driving Record.
- Ability to pass a Background Check
- TB Test or must obtain within 30 days of hire.
- A vehicle to transfer clients as needed.
To apply for an in-home services position, please click for an Employment Application.
Community & Home Supports is based in Detroit but serves individuals in Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Wayne Counties. Our dedicated staff provides assistance to adults with developmental disabilities and senior citizens following plans based on their care plan. Community & Home Supports work with the individuals and staff members to create as positive and caring work environment as possible. If interested, please come to our main office (located at 2111 Woodward Ave, Suite 608; Detroit) to complete an application or fax your resume to 313-964-2371. If you have any questions, please contact us at 313-964-2566, ext. 207.